$50 per night – reservation required* and $30 deposit
$55 per night during holidays
Walks while your dog is boarding or in daycare: $7
NOTE: Boarding dogs picked-up after 11 am will be charged the hourly daycare fee for that day.[/one_half][one_half last=”yes”]
Why Choose Us
- Advanced air purification system provides the healthiest indoor environment available in Chicago
- Triple HEPA filters, 4 zones, UV Lighting to kill airborne bacteria & viruses
- All our floors are sealed with a triple antimicrobial sealant – ensuring the cleanest and safest play area
- Our staff has been intensively trained by one of the top canine care experts in the country
Feeding: $2 per meal, free if you provide your own food.
Daycare and Boarding Requirements
Urban Pooch believes all dogs have the right to a safe, healthy, and enjoyable environment. When your pooch comes to join us, we require the following to ensure the safety and health of your best friend(s):
Before your dog can stay with us for daycare and/or boarding, s/he must be evaluated and socialized at least 24 hours prior. All dogs must attend daycare at least 2 times before s/he is eligible for an overnight stay. This allows your pooch to become more comfortable with Urban Pooch before staying for a longer period of time.
Socializations and evaluations take place on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, by appointment only.
You can call us at (773) 942-6445. Please plan for 2 full hours for socialization based on the above times. There is a $25 fee for socialization – and you receive daycare hours for future visits
- If space/circumstances allow, dogs without prior reservations can be admitted for an overnight stay as a walk-in for an extra $12 walk-in Fee for the first night.
- Holiday Overnight boarding is $55 per night during all holidays**. Daycare hours are not applicable to overnight stays.
All Dogs Must Be:
- In Good Health
- Spayed or Neutered (puppies must be spayed/neutered by 6 months)
- At least 3 months old
- Proof of Vaccinations for Rabies, Distemper/DHLPP or Parvo, Bordetella and a fecal exam for parasites within the last 6 months. ***WE REQUIRE FECAL EXAMS EVERY 6 MONTHS
- Have a City of Chicago dog license if 4 months or older (Municipal Code 7-12-140) www.chicityclerk.com/licenses/dogs.html
Fax your most recent vet records to (773) 942-6864 or email to email@example.com
Hours for Pick-up and Drop-off
Hours for Pick-up and Drop-off
You may pick up or drop off your dog between the hours of:
- 6:30 AM and 8 PM – Monday through Friday
- 8AM and 7 PM – Saturday
- 8AM and 6 PM – Sunday
- Additional charges apply for Late Night Pick-up
- Arrangements must be made in advance and dog must be dropped off during normal hours of operation
- Prepayment is required for all Late Night Pick-ups
- If pooch does stay overnight, standard boarding rate will apply.
When picking up Late Night, you may pick-up at our back door until Midnight. Call 312.810.9143 and our handlers will bring your pooch to you. Please do not knock on the doors or windows, as it disturbs our neighbors.
NOTE: Boarding dogs picked-up after 11 am will be charged the hourly daycare fee for that day.
** Urban Pooch Holidays – Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day Weekend, Fourth of July Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, Thanksgiving Weekend.