Looking to work in a fun and dynamic environment where your VIP customers are four-legged cuddle bugs?
Urban Pooch Canine Life Center is looking to hire full-time Pooch Daycare Counselors at our Ravenswood location! Here at Urban Pooch, we’re building a powerful company culture by hiring positive, humble, dedicated A-players who know how to work well together. The result? A high-energy, positive environment with opportunities to elevate our people through mentorship and talent development programs. What is a front desk team member?
- You want to be part of a great team! You're a positive and energetic person. Your day is spent engaging with the pack and ensuring every pooch in your care is having fun and leaves happier than the moment they arrive.
- Have flexible/open availability. We are a 7-day/week 24/7 operation. Nights, Weekends, and Holidays are prime time for Urban Pooch. Holidays can also be prime time for Urban Pooch as we do boarding on major Holidays at both facilities and we expect all team members to pitch in wherever needed.
- Have experience in the pet care industry, specializing in dogs. This includes knowledge of pooch/pack behavior, body language, and behavioral traits.
- GREAT communication skills. We thrive on communication. It's the key to our success.
- You are reliable, honest, trustworthy and carry great integrity.
- You must be able to stand on your feet for 8 hours and lift more than 50 pounds.
Urban Pooch has been voted as one of the TOP 3 COOLEST STORES IN AMERICA by PETS+ and BEST PET RETAIL STORE and BEST DOGGIE DAYCARE in Chicago for multiple years by the Chicago Reader - most recently 2020! We are very proud to always be ahead of the game! Urban Pooch offers competitive pay, a FUN work environment, discounts on products & services, and a convenient location near public transportation. Join in on the FUN!
If you're interested in learning more about the role, email your resume and a cover letter about yourself and why you'd be the best fit to email@example.com. We are excited to hear from you and meet you!